Registration is open for AMIE's 2020 Annual Conference...and we've gone virtual!
Join us for the 2020 Advancing Minorities’ Interest in Engineering (AMIE) Virtual Annual Conference! Register here.
The 2020 Advancing Minorities’ Interest in Engineering (AMIE) Annual Conference is happening next month! As announced late in the spring, the conference will be an innovative and interactive virtual experience that will bring together the Council of Engineering Deans of the Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU), students, engineering professionals and leaders from top corporations and government agencies. The conference will feature prominent speakers and inspiring panel discussions focused on “A New Decade: Discovering the Possibilities through Research and Sustained Partnerships”.
- Interact with ALL of the Deans of the ABET accredited Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) Schools of Engineering
- Learn first-hand about the world-class engineering expertise being developed and leveraged at HBCUs
- Learn about the unprecedented research capabilities of the ABET accredited engineering programs at HBCUs
- Learn and/or share best practices for partnering with engineering schools while networking with leaders from Industry, Higher Education and Government Agencies
- Learn how to maximize your organization’s ROI on Diversity Investment via Public / Private partnerships
And it’s virtual so you’ll have no issues with safety and no costs for travel and accommodations! You can participate from anywhere!
Again, you can register here. The cost is $200.00 per person on or before Monday, August 24th and $300.00 per person after Monday, August 24th