Registration is open for AMIE's 2020 Annual Conference...and we've gone virtual!
Join us for the 2020 Advancing Minorities’ Interest in Engineering (AMIE) Annual Conference, an innovative and interactive virtual experience that will bring together the Council of Engineering Deans of the Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU), students, engineering professionals and leaders from top corporations and government agencies.
Date: September 9 – 10, 2020
Location: The conference is virtual…so, the location is everywhere!
Though virtual for the first time, the Annual Conference will again feature prominent speakers and inspiring panel discussions focused on “A New Decade: Discovering the Possibilities through Research and Sustained Partnerships”.
- Interact with ALL of the Deans of ABET accredited Schools of Engineering at Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs)
- Learn firsthand about the world-class engineering expertise being developed and leveraged at HBCUs
- Learn about the unprecedented research capacity of the ABET accredited engineering programs at HBCUs
- Learn and/or share best practices for partnering with engineering schools while networking with leaders from Industry, Higher Education and Government Agencies
- Learn how to maximize your organization’s ROI on diversity investment via Public / Private partnerships
- $200.00 per person before Monday, August 3rd
- $300.00 per person after Monday, August 3rd